Health Translations RSS
Subscribe to Health Translations' RSS feeds to receive information delivered directly to your computer!
To view the News Releases feed in your RSS Aggregator:
- Copy the following Web address: http://www.healthtranslations.com/aspx/general/rss_feed.aspx
- Paste the URL into your reader. Hit "Return."
- The next page will display the latest information posted on HealthTranslations.com. At this page, you can subscribe to the feed from HealthTranslations.com to view the latest news available on the site.
WHAT IS RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for sharing and distributing Web content, such as news headlines. Using an RSS reader, you can view data feeds from various news sources, including headlines, summaries, links to full stories.
HOW DO I ACCESS RSS?
RSS/News Readers (or Aggregators) will download and display RSS feeds for you. There are many RSS Readers available for most operating systems. You can use search engines, such as Google, to find links to the most popular products.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE HEALTH TRANSLATIONS RSS FEEDS
HealthTranslations.com RSS feeds are available for personal, noncommercial use only. You may display the headlines, active links and other information contained in the RSS feeds (the "RSS feed content") on your personal Web site and otherwise use the HealthTranslations RSS feeds for personal, noncommercial purposes provided that:
- the content of the RSS fee may not be modified of deleted;
- the display or use of the RSS content does not suggest that HealthTranslations endorses any third party products, services or Web sites;
- the links take the user to the HealthTranslations.com Web site;
- the RSS feed is not redistributed.
If you display the RSS feed content publicly, including on your own Web site, you must provide visible attribution to HealthTranslations.com in the same area of display as the RSS feed content by including "Headlines by Health Translations" in text or by displaying the Health Translations logo contained in the RSS feed, without modification. Any other use of Health Translations trademarks or service marks or of the RSS feeds requires the prior written permission of Health Translations.com. Health Translations reserves the right to discontinue providing RSS feeds and to require that you cease accessing or using the HealthTranslations.com RSS feeds, RSS feed content and MHA logo at any time for any reason.